Like the Deviant Tactical, the Elite has an integral scope base and recoil lug and is perfect for competition. We’ve added some unique features, such as the extended front scope rail, barrel threads and bedding surface while maintaining the Rem. 700 Short action footprint. Also new, the Elite controlled round feed bolt utilizes a coned breech and plate extractor for smooth reliable feeding. Lastly, the enhanced firing pin reduces vibrations and reduces bolt lift.
- Receiver made of pre-hardened aircraft certified 416 Stainless steel
- One piece bolt made of pre-hardened aircraft certified 4340 Chrome moly
- Receiver barrel threads are 1.0625” X 16 T.P.I. (Rem. 700 thread dia. And pitch)
- Extended Integral mil spec 1913 (Picatinny) scope mount available in 0, 10, 20, and 30 MOA.
- .850” additional barrel threads and bedding surface forward of recoil lug
- Enhanced firing pin design, minimizes vibration and reduces bolt lift
- Coned nose, controlled round feed and sliding plate extractor
- Mechanical (Winchester M70 style – blade) ejector
- Most rigid design for ultimate accuracy
- Works with detachable magazines or single shots only
- Medium length (Rem. SA) offered with AW magazine cut
- Elite actions available in Medium length (Rem. SA) and .308 (.473”) bolt face only
- Average configuration weighs 37 oz.
- Close tolerance preserved: All material pre-hardened prior to machining to prevent changing tolerances during heat treat.
- Receiver machined from one piece of pre-hardened 416SS.
- Wire EDM-cut, full-length lug ways result in smooth bolt operation.
- Bolt machined from one piece of pre-hardened 4340 chrome moly, and threaded for interchangeable knobs.
- Primary extraction design significantly increases initial extraction and ensures smooth bolt cycling.
- Bolt face diameters available for all standard and wildcat cartridges.
- Extractors are M-16 type.
- Designed, as well as detachable magazines and single shots.
- Control-round feed available.
- Multiple magazine well cuts available for all of today’s popular magazine types including detachable boxes or single shot.
- Our sales team will assist you in choosing from among our 20+ options.
- Right- and left-hand configurations available.
- Receiver body
- Repeater or single-shot style magazine cut
- Bolt stop/side bolt release, spring, pin
- One-piece bolt
- Bolt knob
- Firing pin/spring
- Cocking piece
- Bolt shroud
- Trigger pins
- Integral rail and recoil lug
(Model 700™ SA Length) – $1330
416R SS, 1.350” OD Receiver bottom, .700” Bolt, 4340 CM
(add $410, includes Triggertech Special trigger, 3-position safety shroud, and trigger/safety fitting)
(Extra bolt $350.00 complete with extractor, ejector, and fire control assembly)
The Defiance Guarantee
If you don’t like it, we’ll change it, swap it, or refund your money. We want all of our customers to be 100% satisfied with the quality of our product. We’ll even pay the return shipping.